Friday, October 26, 2012

Update


Friday, October 26, 2012

Hi, Friends, and happy Friday!

This weekend, I am participating in “The Color Run”, a 5K event that promises to be fun and extremely colorful. They say that in order to keep the color from staying in your hair, you are supposed to “oil up”, using coconut or olive oil.  I’m tempted to see how long the free dye job will last.

Then, on Sunday, a couple of amazing friends are supporting me by running 6.5 miles with me, since I won’t be able to run with my normal group on Saturday.

Speaking of support, if you haven’t made a donation to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS), I invite you to do that by going to my secure fundraising website:


Or, if you prefer, write a check to Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (or LLS) and send me an email for my mailing address.

 If you have already donated, THANK YOU! 

Did you know that LLS helped advance Velcade® for myeloma and lymphoma patients; It is being tested for patients with cancers as diverse as lung, brain, breast, colon and prostate cancers.


No comments:

Post a Comment