Monday, May 31, 2010

Liquid Sunshine

The smells:

Flowers

Sage

Trees

Dirt

Cows

Skunk

Water

Rain

More flowers

Wet sage

The scenery:

Green

Hilly

Curvy roads

Low, heavy clouds

Cows

Horses

Fields being plowed

Trees

Grass

Birds

The sounds:

Conversation

The whir of 4 bicycle tires

Shifting gears

The wind in my ears

Quiet cars

Loud cars

Motorcycles

Cows talking to us

Ground critters scampering

Rain on my glasses

Windbreaker sleeves flapping

Me sucking wind going up that hill

Gurgle of water in my water bottle

The thoughts:

Oh God, keep my tires on the road!

This is FAST!

WHEEEEEEEEEE!

Up, down, up down, round and round, flat feet, up, down, up, down

DON’T FORGET TO UNCLIP AND lean towards the unclipped foot

Gotta get a DRINK!

The feelings:

Can’t help but worship my creator

Heart soaring

Wind in my face

Brilliant!

Fantastic

AMAZING

13.55 miles in a little over an hour. 12.3 average speed. 25.8 max speed (That was a FUN hill!!!!). Total miles on my bike: 32.6

No comments:

Post a Comment